In our Basic Grounding Exercise I said that it was a fundamental skill, and that it was a general practice of cleansing to remove excess thoughts, feelings, and energies. Our purpose today is to add a new layer, instead of just letting those loose ideas fall off, we are going to rinse it away. If you find a tough spot, feel free to scrub a little.
- Drink water
- Start a threefold breath; 3 seconds each; inhale, hold, exhale
- Visualize or Imagine a cord attached to the base of your spine for males, ovaries for females (Root Chakra) and connecting to the core of the earth
- Visualize a white or golden rain falling over you like a waterfall or shower
- When you inhale, feel energy coming in at both your feet from the earth (land), and the top of your head from the sun and/or wind (sky)
- As you hold the breath, feel the two different currents merge in your center (sea)
- When you exhale, feel the shower wash you off and drain through your grounding cord as you ground normally, releasing your excess thoughts, feelings, and energies
- Drink water
We have introduced a few new ideas today; layering (building similar intentions on top of each other), cleansing (cleaning away, on top of letting go of excess), merging of energies from the land and sky and allowing them to swirl together into a single current within your center as the sea.
@Copyright Jason J. Walton 2016
Any questions or feedback regarding this exercise are of course welcomed