This is an invitation to add your own elements to any grounding exercise. The most obvious being those that react with the five senses. i.e.
- Sight (Outdoors, Pictures or Videos, Colored Water)
- Hearing (Music, Sounds, Tones)
- Smell (Incense, Candles, Perfume, Cologne, Flowers, Foods)
- Taste (Foods, Mints, Gum)
- Touch (Clothing, Jewelry)
What I want is for you to add to an existing grounding technique; anywhere from one to as many as you can think of, to it, and let me know what you added and share what your results were.
- What did you add?
- What senses did it interact with?
- What were your Results? Improvement? Ease of Grounding? More or less Refreshed?
@copyright Jason J. Walton